Alaska

Alaska
I may have taken this picture but only the man upstairs could have created art like this.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

NO Reason for a plan "B" - It only distracts from plan "A"

There is no reason for a plan B as it only distracts from plan A.

For something real to happen we first HAVE to believe it. We must right it down, believe it has already happened and speak it into the Ether. (Look it up) Actionfy it into existence.

All Great accomplishments first were a simple thought passed into the imagination from our creator. I believe this wholeheartedly.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should not be prepared to survive if something bad happens but if we know we have a plan "B" to fall back on, subconsciously it gives our plan A reason to fail.

Check out this video from Mr. Smith (it's 9 min. long so watch when you can focus)

Have purpose, Love, Exist, Share, Teach, Be still and Listen, Evolve my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment