Alaska

Alaska
I may have taken this picture but only the man upstairs could have created art like this.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We are not here to walk alone..

Within the past few years, i have finally broken the code - Better late than never.

I am not here on school house earth to walk alone. I need other people. For years I have been convinced that I can do it by myself - I can fix me. No - leave me alone, i can do it.

July 2nd 2007 i gave up. First i asked God to take me and do whatever he wanted. Then - i reached out to my brother and said help. I cannot type in words, the feeling, the weight that was lifted from me.

We were not created to live our lives being alone. To work, think, or exist alone is nothing more than selfish. It leads only to depression and physical deterioration. The master up high designed our minds to communicate, and solve this game of life with other master minds.

Life for me has become absolutely incredible. Only after i submitted fully. I need friends. I need family. I need God.

Let us not be afraid to ask for the directions.

Kevin, Kelly, Logan, Bone - I thank you for always believing in me and giving me back to myself.
x0x0

5 comments:

  1. I will always believe in those I love and can only hope that they can do the same for me. You are so encouraging to me, Chris. Your story is not done and I'm glad that I get to witness it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully put Chris! And amen to that!!!! God has really shown me how pride gets in our way and what it truly means to come humbly to Him and what a blessing that He is always there to help us up, all we have to do is ask!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, man I love the inspiration you give me. There are few people in a day that I can think of that live their lives not being robots and loving life for a higher calling and purpose. You go higher and you bring me with you, so thanks. I love dreaming and I love the journey, and it helps me keep going when I know there are a few others out there doing the same, you are one of them. Keep going, always believe and never give up....Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only do I have front row tickets to your show, but I got a backstage pass baby!! I am glad to be in the inner circle with a rock star like you bro.

    Bone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surprise from Mom! I'm on Kelly's comp. You are my proof and testimony
    of answered prayer. Everyone should be SO BLESSED to have a kid that
    turned into a Good News Merchant as you!!!! You are such an inspiration
    and huge floodlight in my life.My heart as always, The GaGa

    Hi Stacey!!! What a Joy to read your comments and thoughts. My love
    to all your family, especially Mom and Dad
    Nancy.

    ReplyDelete